If you’ve never been to Niagara falls, here’s an excuse: Waterfall 2006.
Even though it’s a one-day conference, the sessions seem very interesting. How about:
- wordUnit: A Document Testing Framework
- Refuctoring; with already some excellent tips on how you, as a developer, can make yourself indispensable
- WUP: Waterfall Unified Process
And I cannot wait to see what they are showing when talking about:
- Pair Managing: Two Managers per Programmer
- Making Outsourcing Work: One Team Member per Continent
- User Feedback: Eliminating the Main Cause of Project Overruns
The registration page is not available yet, but check regularly or bring a credit card.
It’s doubtful that I’m able to make it, but I’m looking forward to the dvd with the all the session content.